Published 8 February 2019Office Assistant Smith Construction (Heckington) Ltd are seeking a permanent, full time Office Assistant, initially for the buying department.
The position will involve a variety of tasks, including:
- Answering and directing calls
- Obtaining prices
- Liaising with site manager and suppliers
- Placing orders via telephone and email using the Sage Construct programme
- General administrative duties
Applicant must be able to demonstrate:
Salary is dependent on applicants experience and ability. Part time hours may be considered for the right applicant.
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- the ability to contribute positively to a team, as well as being self-motivated and be able to work using their own initiative
- The ability to prioritise workload
- A competent level of IT, literacy, grammar and mathematics
Expressions of interest, together with a current CV should be sent to:Vikki Downing - Company BuyerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSmith Construction (Heckington) Ltd, Heckington, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 9NF
Closing date: Monday 18th February 2019
Only Successful applicants will be contacted.
Smith Construction (Heckington) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and no eligible candidate will be excluded on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexuality, religion or age